Crisis and Support Information
Crisis & Support information
|Please be aware we are not a crisis support service and we are unable to respond to these requests.|
- In the event of an emergency, or if you are experiencing persistent suicidal thoughts, we strongly recommended that you seek immediate assistance.
- You can contact Lifeline on 13 11 14 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week), or the
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week), if you are living in Australia.
- If you are not living in Australia, please visit Befrienders to look for a similar service in your country.
- You might also like to consider using Lifeline’s online personal crisis support service (in living in Australia).